ADS

jeudi 25 juillet 2013

In Love I Reside - An Article On Love


Expert Author Kashif AliLove is a mad thing. If you want to be in love, you must know how to give and take love. The importance of knowing the all important taboo of love is inevitable and necessary for lovers. You have to feel it deep inside, in your heart, take it in your soul and experience it through your body. Love is the most beautiful thing that can happen to someone. I am blessed to be in love.
Love's intimate depth can make a common man, special. Just see the following poem written in pure love.
In love I live... In love I reside
Listen... Its so cold outside
I am scared, no place to hide
What is your issue O stranger?
Do I seem wrong or on wrong side?
I need to be in love and ride
I need to feel warmth of romantic guide
I forlorn all that is opposite and chide
I wish for sheer peace in night's bride
In love I live... In love I reside
The circle of life moves on. We are at times looking to find love of God. The sense of sin inside us irritates us. We are slaves of the worldly matters. We need love of people to live happily. I remember when my lover was angry with me and I wrote a poem for her and it worked for me. I did not give excuses or demanded explanations, I just wanted to tell her that I loved her. Here is the poem.
I miss you it's been a hectic day long
Crickets are quiet, cuckoo with no song
Gloomy air is heavy, heart aches with pain
Wherever I look for you, all goes in vain
Someday baby, you will love me someday
Looks impossible yet I'll wait for that day
My life means nothing, if you aren't around
For you, baby, my heart and soul are bound
Listen love, and listen with all ears open
I love you, always do, and come see which happen
My eyes see you though you stay invisible
My mind reads you though it is impossible
My heart loves as if you are its favorite
My sense misses you as if you make love set
Come my sweet come just for once come
Let me feel your love for once in hope's rum
Whether I make you, mine or not, remember
Our souls were meant to be always together
Love is like a spider's web; you never seem to be free of it.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire